Thank you for visiting our past auction result archives. If you have an item identical (or similar) to this auction lot, please call, write or contact us to discuss. We will be able to help you.

Lot # 883 (of 1336)   < Previous Lot | Next Lot >

Autographed Yellow Hall of Fame Postcard Collection (23)

Starting Bid - $200, Sold For - $300

Collection of twenty-three signed yellow Hall of Fame postcards, representing nineteen different players. All of the cards have been signed on the front, in a variety of inks (the majority are in Sharpie), with the signatures ranging from "5" to "10," averaging "8/9." A few of the cards stand out in that the respective player has included his middle name when signing (duly noted in the following listing). The players represented here, with the number of cards for each player noted in parentheses (if more than one) are Averill, Boudreau (2), Doerr, Feller (2; one is signed "Robert William Andrew Feller"), Herman (2), Hoyt, Hubbell, Irvin (2), Kaline, Killebrew (signed "Harmon Clayton Killebrew"), Kiner, Lemon, Leonard (signed "Walter Fenner Leonard"), Musial, Roush, Slaughter, Spahn, Williams, and Wynn. Approximately 68% of the cards display only minor edge and corner wear and are in Excellent condition overall. The remaining 32% display a number of moderate flaws, including creases and paperclip impressions, and are in either Good or Very Good condition. Total: 23 signed cards. LOA from James Spence/JSA.  Reserve $200. Estimate $400+. SOLD FOR $300


(Click the smaller thumbnails to the left and right (if any) to cycle through each photo in the gallery of images for this lot.)